Wednesday, July 22, 2015

REFLECTIONS ON TEST 3

1. My Back Dating Time Management Calendar helped me to prepare and study for Test #3. Having a calendar and referring to it kept me on track as I neared the end of this course. Not only did the calendar assist me in studying Chapters 5 and 11, it also helped me to review material for the final exam. I believe that having the deadlines in front of me (via the physical calendar) was extremely beneficial.

2. I actually did properly plan on my calendar. It was feasible and a great asset to my studies. The only thing that I failed to follow through on was developing a study group with fellow class members. I have kept the calendar for future reference and hope to incorporate a study group at some point next semester. I think there is strength in numbers and studying with others would be helpful to us all.

3. Back dating my time absolutely helped me to prepare for the test. It confused me at first, but once I grasped the concept, I realized that it could be a real life changer for me. The greatest advantage of the calendar is that it kept me on task. Every day I checked to see what needed to be completed that day and I felt well prepared to take the test. I plan to use it throughout my college career. In fact, I plan to utilize it in other areas of my life as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment