Saturday, July 18, 2015

MY JOURNEY

My educational journey has been wonderful this semester. The eight weeks have gone fast and I have learned much about myself and my style of learning. I have always been a reader and thought that the most effective way for me to learn and retain information was by reading the course work. While I still believe this to be true, I have greatly enjoyed and gleaned a lot of useful information from videos that we watched in ACA115. From the short videos of a few minutes to the lectures of Randy Pausch, I learned much about time management, managing stress, and other useful information. I have applied much of the practical knowledge to my everyday life and will continue to use the time management tools as I prepare for next semester. I'm don't think that I would change anything about this semester. There were a couple of times that I was beginning to regret taking two summer classes, but now that they are nearing completion, I am glad that I did. It wasn't much of an imposition to my schedule, and having them completed and behind me will be more than worth any minor inconvenience that I experienced. I am looking forward to next semester and new adventures in learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment